- On which exchange is ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc. traded?
- We are eligible for trading on the NASDAQ.
- What is ZIOPHARM Oncology's ticker symbol?
- The ticker symbol under which we trade is "ZIOP."
- When did the company commence operations?
- ZIOPHARM, Inc., our private company predecessor, commenced operations in January 2004.
- Where is ZIOPHARM Oncology located?
- Our operations are located in Boston, MA.
- Who is ZIOPHARM Oncology's transfer agent?
- ZIOPHARM Oncology's transfer agent is:
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company
6201 15th Avenue,
Brooklyn, New York 11219
Attn: Shareholder Services
1-877-248-6417 or 1-718-921-8317
- How do I make changes to, or find out information about, my stock certificate?
- Please contact our transfer agent (as above).
- How can I replace my lost stock certificates?
- Contact our transfer agent (as above).
- Can I purchase shares of ZIOPHARM Oncology stock directly from the company?
- No. ZIOPHARM Oncology does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan and is not offering to sell shares of its stock to the public.
- Who are the members of ZIOPHARM's board of directors?
- Please click here to see the members of ZIOPHARM’s board of directors. For more information concerning corporate governance and board committees please click here
- Who are the members of ZIOPHARM's executive management team?
- Please click here to see the members of ZIOPHARM’s executive management team.
- Who are the members of ZIOPHARM's medical advisory board?
- Please click here to see the members of ZIOPHARM’s medical advisory board.
- When does the company's fiscal year end?
- Our fiscal year coincides with the calendar year. As a result, our fiscal year end is December 31st each year.
- How can I get information on healthcare conferences ZIOPHARM Oncology participates in?
- Please visit the events page under Investor Relations.
- How can I get news updates concerning ZIOPHARM Oncology?
- Please click here to be directed to the email alerts page.